Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The City Museum











I knew for the last 3 years, ever since I had heard of this place, that I needed a voyage to the City Museum in St. Louis, MO. This week, on a road trip down to SXSW in Austin, TX, my boyfriend decided to take me there for our 6 month anniversary and it was INCREDIBLE. I'm not even sure how to describe this place and the pictures don't do it any justice. Essentially it's a huge playground for both kids and adults. Every space is climbable and touchable and there is no single way to navigate. There are nooks and crannies, holes and tunnels, stairs and slides, caves and crevices and you can climb through everything. There is even a 10 story spiral slide! It made me feel like a kid again. If you ever get the chance to go through St. Louis, make sure you take a trip to the City Museum!

No comments:

Post a Comment