Saturday, March 31, 2012

Caricatures at Yelp's Drive-In



This post is coming a bit late, considering that I drew at this Yelp event in October 2011, but I just found all these great photos and reviews today. I enjoy drawing at all sorts of parties, but this one was truly one of my favorites, as I got to dress up in my '50s garb AND draw everyone else in theirs. Also, lots of great local food and drink samples. Here are some of the caricature reviews that were posted afterwards:

"Honorable mentions have to go out to Robin the amazing caricaturist."

"Three Stars for the caricature. We got there early and got an over the top rendition of the G's."

"Something I wasn't expecting but thought was so cool- the caricatures! I'm obsessed, and she did such a good job. The line was long but that was okay."

"Although I did not take advantage of it because of the line, the caricature drawings looked fun. Friends of mine had a drawing done and it looked good."

"The caricature drawings were a blast a very fun surprise. The line was a bit long but it was worth the wait."

"The photobooths and caricatures were, as usual, a big hit with the crowd."

No comments:

Post a Comment