Thursday, December 8, 2011

THINK AND WONDER, WONDER AND THINK



I am very excited and pleased to announce that I have been commissioned by Northern.Lights.mn to do a large public art piece for Northern Spark 2012 titled THINK AND WONDER, WONDER AND THINK. For this piece, I will span this Dr. Seuss quotation in the form of 28 giant illuminated letters (think 8' tall) across the outer walls on both sides of Minneapolis' Stone Arch Bridge. It will be on display for the week leading up to the festival and turn off on the morning of Sunday, June 10th 2012.

Below is a sneak peak of one of my first prototypes for the letter "R"
Please check back frequently for progress updates and my upcoming Kickstarter campaign which will launch January 9th, 2012 to help support this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment